We accept payments via check and all major credit cards.
We require full payment for the deliverable prior to getting started on the work.
We have a fleet of spreadsheet ninjas that come from various backgrounds (Engineering, Computer Programming, Math, Finance, …) and know how to beat up a spreadsheet. Based on your task, we will pair you with the most suitable ninja for your request.
We love Financial Models and we audit them to.
We know how crazy important and valuable your data is! That is why we have a host of ways of dealing with this:
- We handle your data with the utmost care and do NOT share it with anyone
- We can sign an NDA if desired
- You can send us your files without all of the data. We may just ask you to include a couple of dummy rows of sample data. We can then create a solution for you using your dummy data. When we deliver the solution, we can provide instructions for pasting in your actual data or we can do this virtually for you over a GoToMeeting or we can come to your office and take care of this.
We do not offer general group training. That said, we can absolutely give you a 1-on-1 session to help you move through your work(books) much better! Typically these will be held remotely via call/GoToMeeting. Other options include:
- Our on-demand Video Tutorials are for sale in Tools. Additionally, we have great partners that handle slick on demand training options. Reach out if you want an introduction to these partners.
- Outsource the work to us!! Just Submit a Task.
Yep! That’s what we are here for. This can be done via Webinar (GoToMeeting) or in-person dependent up your desired scheduling and location.
Before assembling a Proposal (Scope of Work and Quote) for you, we will flesh out any Q&A over emails, calls, GoToMeetings or a combination of them. We will then outline the Scope of Work for your review and approval before moving forward.
The payment for your deliverable* includes post-completion troubleshooting and/or explanation within 20 business days upon receiving the final deliverable to ensure you are happy with the result.
*For those projects where deployment has special characteristics (such as a big number of users, different systems, special IT security requirements) and in those cases additional time may be indicated in the ballpark estimate for that and sometimes agreed to be charged by the hour with the client.
We have been receiving and turning around Excel requests daily for the past 7 plus years. So, we have seen it all and know the skill needed, how long it is going to take us to turn around the work, the questions necessary and all the other nuts and bolts to get the work done. Thus, our pricing is generated based on these factors and will be included in your Proposal.
We are willing to give students a webinar to teach any pertinent skills to the subject matter, but we are NOT able to do the work for you. Should you decide to go the webinar route, we can work with you to assemble an appropriate list of topics to help you tackle the subject matter as best possible.
We apologize for the inconvenience and we feel for you as we have been there when it comes to daunting homework assignments! Please check out our Cheat Sheets and Getting Started Video Tutorials as a way to help ease some spreadsheet pain throughout those rigorous classes.
Of course it is! We can most certainly accommodate your tight timeframe. If desired, when we send over your Proposal we can include 2 Quotes, one for rush delivery and one for non-rush. This way you can weigh your options with price and completion date.