2018 Oscar Challenge
Truthfully everyone, I don’t really know what to write for this Oscar newsletter… so with that I present the 2018 Excel Rain Man OSCulator. Allyssa has brought it once again to churn out season 9 of this spreadsheet gem.
The OSCulator (OSCAR + Calculator=OSCulator) is an easy to use Oscar winner pick-em system…so let the games begin! Whether you’re looking to start an office pool or your bestie hosts an annual Oscar Viewing Party, it’s a fun and easy way to manage and/or participate in spreadsheet-based betting and hopefully fleece some money off friends and coworkers!
To use the free Excel Rain Man 2018 OSCulator:
– Go to the Tips & Tricks page of www.ExcelRainMan.com and download the file called 2018 OSCulator.
– A pop-up window will appear asking you to Open or Save this file. We recommend saving the file in a memorable directory on your PC (Desktop or My Documents).
– Now find the 2018 Osculator.zip file that you saved, right click on it and select “Extract All…”. Once this is complete (note the Wizard is happy to walk you through this), we suggest opening the 2018 OSCulator Guide to walk you through your brand new 2018 OSCulator.
– Direct the pool entrants to download the 2018 Oscar Ballots for free from the Tips & Tricks page of www.ExcelRainMan.com. Ask all participants to enter their Name where indicated on the form and make a selection for each Award Category using the available dropdown menus.
– Your crew sends back their completed Ballots.
– You (aka the Pool Manager) will keep track of their selections via the 2018 OSCulator. Let our OSCulator do the work of tallying up the results on OSCAR night so you can get back to your white zin and enjoy the rest of your evening.
Please note that both our PC and Mac friends can participate in the OSCAR Pool by filling out the ballots, but the 2018 OSCulator has to be run by a PC.