Spreadsheet Your MVP
Achieving a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) for a new, usable product with minimum effort is a no-brainer. The ability to quickly get targeted feedback on new offerings can be the difference between a successful launch and a failed one.
Where to start? Never fear, we at EXRM have become the go-to for boiling your ideas down into value-driven, elegant solutions. There are many reasons to get stoked for these opportunities:
- TURNAROUND TIME – Working from a trimmed down sleek scope, we can churn out a useful tool in record time.
- PIVOTING – By developing projects in small but mighty snippets, when it is time to change direction, we can react quickly saving you time & money.
- INTERIM SOLUTION – Whether your next phase incudes building off the Excel solution or moving to an entirely different platform, the insight gained from the MVP wins and losses is invaluable.
- FREE UP IT RESOURCES – If our solution is even better than anticipated, which we hope you think it is, you can afford to give IT some breathing room.
- PRE- AND POST-LAUNCH GROUP FEEDBACK – Task us with gathering user feedback directly (only at your direction of course) after each sprint and for future updates.
In today’s age of apps and web-based tools, the importance of rapid development and accurate results are paramount. Fortunately, you have a partner in crime whose expertise in those areas is unparalleled. So, drop us a line and see how we can help!